KAZIFITFORCE is committed about ensuring that the privacy of the clients and visitors is protected. In case of the requirement for better service, we shall ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and after that you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement whenever needed.
KAZIFITFORCE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st Jan 2017.
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Residential Address and other demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests regarding the products & services related to KAZIFITFORCE
- Other required information (If needed) relevant to client feedback & surveys and/or offers and other promotion & referential purposes
What we do with collected information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal records
- Creation of database
- For collection of feedback & suggestions from clients for improvement in services offered
- For periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed of ensuring that your information is secured & protected with us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may (at present or in future) contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we will not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you are asked to fill in a form or fill any other information on the website (now or in future), look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking care of your Password/s (Password security)
KAZIFITFORCE firmly believes in protecting the personal information of the Clients and the visitors of the website. KAZIFITFORCE or any of its staff or official will never ask for any password or related information from its clients and the clients are also advised, in order to protect access to their accounts and to other channels, do not disclose the passwords to anyone. The customers will also need to undertake not to disclose the password to anyone. In order that the passwords become complex and difficult for others to guess the you should carefully choose the alpha numeric passwords with combination of upper case alphabets and numbers and special characters.( like @,%,&,! etc.) The password is private information and must be kept confidential by the owner of the username related to the password. If a password is known by someone other than the owner, that username and password could be misused to access resources and information possibly with criminal intent—and without notice since they would appear as the registered owner.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. KAZIFITFORCE undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the clients or visitors of the website to any person unless such action is necessary to the extent required by law and for regulatory purposes. If you believe that any information we are holding on about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email on email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.